Saturday, May 8, 2010

Chocolate Mint

Today Dearest and I went to the Knoxville Farmers Market. I figured that it would be limited to crafts, strawberries, and lettuce. But there was a larger amount of plants and produce. A lot of the choice produce was sold out, but there was a significant amount of things to choose between. Although we ended up getting some good cheeses and breads, the winners of the Farmers Market was the dogs. We ended up getting bags and bags of treats. It probably had a lot to do with Delta dog. We brought her with us and she was decked out in her sundress. Everybody was pointing, petting, and commenting. She loved the attention.

I did find a chocolate mint that I have been wanting for a while now. Here is a picture of the chocolate mint after I transplanted it.

Hopefully, I can get a few cuttings and propagate the mint. It may take a little while before it is ready for that, but I would like to have more of it. It smells so good. It will go well with the spearmint and peppermint that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment